Chemistry Europe Virtual Symposia connect the leading minds in the chemical sciences and bring cutting-edge research directly to you. The editorial teams of „Batteries & Supercaps“ and ChemElectroChem hosted their first joint event on „Beyond Lithium-Ion Batteries“.
As a HIU researcher, Giuseppe Antonio Elia talked about „Insight into the aluminum graphite dual-ion battery“. Moderator Ivana Hasa from the University of Warwick was his colleague for several years at HIU.
– Philipp Adelhelm, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
Material aspects of alternative energy storage: Sodium-ion and solid-state batteries
– Nagore Ortiz-Vitoriano, CIC energiGUNE
Towards better understanding of Na-O2 batteries: from materials selection to electrolyte solvation
– Giuseppe Antonio Elia, Helmholtz-Institut Ulm
Insight into the aluminum graphite dual-ion battery
– Magali Gauthier, CEA Saclay
Phase transformations in alloy-based negative electrodes for magnesium batteries
– Robert Dominko, National Institute of Chemistry, Slovenia
Possibilities and challenges of multivalent organic batteries
Link to Website of ChemistryViews.org